Composite Bonding in Oxford & Didcot
If you need affordable composite bonding near you in Oxford or Didcot from a highly rated and experienced cosmetic dentist, our friendly and state-of-the-art clinics can help.
Our composite bonding / cosmetic bonding team includes our highly rated dentist Dr Ajay Murgai, GDC No:85639, who has over 15 years cosmetic dentistry experience and is also a dental phobia certified dentist.
All our dentists are members of the General Dental Council (GDC) and our clinics are regulated and regularly monitored by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and British Dental Association Good Practice Member (BDA), so you can rest assured you’re in safe hands with our dental team.
Quick. Safe. No anaesthetic required. Fantastic results and prices.
Why choose composite bonding?
Composite is the tooth coloured filling material and bonding is the mechanical process used to attach the material to the teeth.
Your smile is arguably the most important aspect of your appearance so these are some scenarios when you could benefit from composite bonding:
- To maintain and improve a person’s smile
- To fix chipped or cracked teeth
- To close gaps between teeth
- To preserve a portion of the tooth’s root that has been exposed due to gums receding
- To recondition decayed teeth (composite resins are used to fill cavities)
- To enhance the appearance of discoloured teeth
- To make teeth look longer
- To reform the shape of teeth
- As an alternative to amalgam fillings
The advantages of composite bonding
- Can help give the appearance of a whiter and straighter smile
- Simplest and cheapest cosmetic dental procedure
- Bonding can usually be finished in one visit unless many teeth are involved
- Anaesthesia is usually not required unless dental bonding is being performed to fill a cavity
- Preserves more of the tooth’s enamel
- Relatively quick treatment time
The disadvantages of composite bonding
- Bonding materials may chip and break off the tooth
- The materials used don’t resist stains
- Bonding doesn’t normally last as long as other restorative procedures such as crowns, veneers, or fillings.
Before and after examples
Composite bonding costs in Oxfordshire
To help keep this treatment as affordable as possible, we ensure our composite bonding prices are extremely competitive when compared to other expert dentists nearby in Oxfordshire, plus we include a free consultation.
To see our latest deals and prices, please see our fees page.
You may also wish to pop into our clinics in Oxford City Centre or Didcot, Oxfordshire, to make your appointment in person.
Composite bonding review via Google My Business
Composite bonding Reviewed by hannah katy wilkins on “Had my composite bonding done with Ajay, and he did a fantastic job. Manjit is always happy to help with any queries as well. All staff are very welcoming and friendly.”